I have hepatitis C genotype 1 osteoporosis thyroid high iron fatty liver can I take reclast (zoledronic acid) infusion?

Dr. ASHRAF MALEK

In brief: You can

To my knowledge, there is no reports of injury to liver with this medication.
Chronic liver disease, especially cirrhosis can cause osteoporosis, so it should be treated. I would also recommend to see specialist to treat your hepatitis c , since there are new medications, hopefully get approved end of this year. These are highly effective (>90% cure rate).

In brief: You can

Dr. ASHRAF MALEK
Dr. ASHRAF MALEK
Dr. Tri Huynh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Reclast (zoledronic acid)

From the medical information you provided, i don't see any contraindication to prevent you taking this medication for osteoporosis.

In brief: Reclast (zoledronic acid)

Dr. Tri Huynh
Dr. Tri Huynh
Dr. Adam Levy