Read about a possible link from fish oil to prostate cancer? Should I still take it? Or get DHA from a vegan source? Do u recommend it?

Preliminary. The data in this study were very preliminary. Whether or not the patients were taking fish oil supplements was not even measured in the study (only blood levels of omega-3), so there may be multiple other factors that contribute to this increased risk. For example maybe patients who tend to develop prostate cancer also tend to have higher levels for other reasons. More studies are needed.
Doubt any danger. One paper found that men diagnosed with prostate cancer are more likely to have more of the fish-style fatty acids on board. Hardly proves risk from taking them, an idea that makes no sense biologically -- more likely, health-focused guys take the stuff / eat more fish ; also get diagnosed earlier. Ignore this "pop" stuff ; choose supplements with your physician / a trustworthy holist's guidance.