Is it possible to have a a heart attack and suffered heart damage with normal coranary cta scan?

Look at risk factors. There are many causes of heart trouble w/ normal coronaries. Stress can cause takutsubo syndrome, atypical angina is chest pain that appears at rest rather than with exertion, Cocaine can cause blood vessel constriction in normal coronaries, smoking or other conditions may contribute to extraordinary vessel constriction that causes heart muscle damage. It's not just diabetes, age, and cholesterol!
Yes but unlikely. No test is 100% perfect. If this is about you, given you are 18 with almost no risk factors then it's almost impossible to be at high risk. Even for others, a negative coronary cta scan can be very helpful towards showing things are good!