In addition to excercise, what can I do to relieve and control anxiety and stress levels? How do I know if my anxiety is bad enough to see an expert?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Anxiety, Stress

Relaxation exercises, yoga, meditation, and change of environment can help with anxiety.
When symptoms are intense, overwhelming and affect your sleep, appetite, concentration, relationships, and work, ;and you have racing thoughts and physical symptoms, please see a therapist.

In brief: Anxiety, Stress

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. David Reid

In brief: Exercise is great

Keep up the exercise! read some about anxiety and how to cope with it.
Deep muscle relaxation/ meditation can be helpful. Make sure it's not due to a medical condition ( hyperthyroidism, too much caffeine, etc. ) if possible and you have access to a medical doctor. Your doctor can help think about this too. Assess impact on your life to decide if need treatment. Good help is available!

In brief: Exercise is great

Dr. David Reid
Dr. David Reid
Dr. Eric Weisman