Why am I experiencing joint pains, muscle weakness and chills?

Systemic process. These symptoms suggest a systemic process. The chills suggest infection. Aching joints can occur in a mutitude of settings and the weakness may be due to muscle invovlement or the muscle strength may be limited due to the pain. An evaluation is in order and you need ot see your physician to clarify your symptoms. You need to take your temperature and see if there is fever with chill.
Hard to say. Many disorders can cause the symptoms you are describing. The most likely cause would be an infection or an autoimmune disease. You need to be evaluated by your primary care doctor or a rheumatologist-a doctor who specializes in autoimmune disease, or an infectious disease specialist.