Why am I breaking out in a mildly itchy rash on my wrist?

In brief: Rash
It is possible that you have developed an allergy to something.
A good review of anything that may be coming into contact with the involved area may help you determine if allergy is likely. Otherwise having a dermatologist evaluate the rash would help you.

In brief: Rash
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Many possibilities
There are many types and causes of skin rashes.
Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat