Who do I see if my eye is red and I feel mild eye pain?

Ophthalmologist. If the eye (s) are red and there is some pain, you should see an ophthalmologist. You should do this in a hurry if the vision is affected or there is a discharge that looks like pus. You would also want to know if you have anything that is contagious to you can protect others around you.
Eye care provider. Local optometrist or ophthalmologist.