Which herbal breast enhancers work best and why?

Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Don't waste your $$
After practicing plastic surgery for 25 years and performing many breast augmentations and reductions, I am not aware of any topical agents that will reliably change the size of the breasts.

In brief: Don't waste your $$
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Richard Baxter
herbal products for breast enlargement can actually be dangerous by stimulating the estrogen receptors
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Positives&Negatives
Any herbal supplements possesing estrogen like properties have the potential to promote breast growth.
For example marijuana is known to stimulate the growth of breasts in men. Similarly. Excessive intake of certain soy products may also simulate estrogen like side effects. In addition to those mentioned. However the potential for stimulating breast cancer growth and other side effects is unknown.

In brief: Positives&Negatives
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Jane Van Dis