I take 300 mg of bupropion HCl XL & 200 mg of lamotrogine daily. Is it okay to combine Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) with these to help me focus?

The way this . Question is worded ; the fact that Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) isn't listed under your medications, makes me concerned that you may not be going through your psychiatrist (or prescribing physician) on this. I will elect to withhold specific medical guidance ; encourage you to discuss this with your provider before making any changes to your meds. Take care.