Is it true that severe low back pain but no bleeding is considered normal on early pregnancy?

Lots of Reasons. When pregnant, there are so many things going on. Your hormones are very different causing your ligaments to stretch quite a bit especially in the pelvis resulting in pain. Also the baby's position can place stress on your spine resulting in bulging discs or even herniated disks causing the sciatica pain. Recommend seeing a pregnancy specialized therapist that can guide you through this.
Back pain can. Occur with early pregnancy. But if you are suffering from severe pain then you should seek medical evaluation.