Rib torsion/twisted rib syndrome. How best to treat?

Rib torsion/twisted. Is it due to a sports injury or a car accident? You should be seen by a physician for it for evaluation and treatment plan. You might need some imaging studies. Anti-inflammatory, analgesic and/or muscle relaxant meds could help. Physical therapy could help.
Multi-modal therapy. Please refer to my blog here http://www.Basicspine.Com/conditions-procedures/pain-management/slipped-rib-syndrome.Html.
Surgery or OMT. The diagnosis is a difficult one to make. It can be treated by osteopathic manipulation, injection at the nerve site or surgery. This is preceded by an during a fall of car accident. I would suggest see a doctor trained in osteopathic medicine for a none surgical intervention first, .