I have a lump on the back of my neck it feels like its just fat but is it normal? It makes my neck look like its always bent forward

Dr. Tom Harrington
In brief: Possibly ipoma
If it feels like fat and it is midline and not on the sides of the back of the neck it very well could be a lipoma which is a benign fatty tumor-very common.
Certainly it could be a lymph node swelling that may or may not be of concern. See your pcp for a quick look.

In brief: Possibly ipoma
Dr. Tom Harrington
Dr. Tom Harrington
Dr. M. Jay Petruska
In brief: Neck Lump
Have it evaluated by your primary care physician.
Ther are numerous causes for neck masses or lumps. Some are more serious than others. Seek an evaluation.

In brief: Neck Lump
Dr. M. Jay Petruska
Dr. M. Jay Petruska
Dr. Peter Kurzweil