I don't know what I ate yesterday dat makes my stomach turn. Now I hv diarrhea? I recall eatn jus frsh friuts & oj this mrnin. Ugh!im wrkn on top of dat

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: FOOD POISONING
If you ate outside and there were others who ate the same food and did not get sick then you just have sptomach virus but if others are sick too then it is some kind of food poisoning.
The treatment is the same, you are not vomiting you need to stay hydrated by drinking clear liquids and gradually increse your diet.You can take immodium for dirrhea and if you have cramps in abdomen you need rx med.

In brief: FOOD POISONING
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Peter Kurzweil