I had my wisdom teeth removed and the dentist accidentally sewed my tongue to my gums. Is this a medical emergency? Do I need to go the er?

See dentist in AM. Call the dentist first thing in the morning and make sure they see you to address this concern. In 23 years of practice I have never heard of this happening. It is possible that it just feels like your tongue is sutured to the gums because things are probably swollen. Regardless you should have your dentist reevaluate you.
Perceptual illusion. Because of the proximity of the tongue and post surgery numbness and swelling some patients believe that the surgeon sewed their tongue or cheek to the extraction site. It is not an emergency, but visit to your dentist for post-op appointment to address your concerns is warranted. Take care.
What to do. Contact the dentist and have him\her evaluate what you feel and see. It may feel like your tongue is sewn to your gums but is unlikely. This is not a medical emergency but should be evaluated within the next 24 hours. ER's of hospitals do not generally have dentists present who are better trained to evaluate dental issues.
Call ur dentist. Sutures are not "accidentally" placed, but rather positioned to close a wound. You may feel awkward in that area due to the minor surgery, but i can assure you there was no accident, and there is no emergency. Even if you went to er, they are not going to undo the surgeon's sutures. Pain? Swelling? If nothing major, call the surgeon in the morning.
See your dentist . See your dentist asap. Should not be a problem but needs to be evaluated and addressed accordingly.