I need to lose weight how do I stop the pangs for food between meals ? Will hunger suppresants work

Dr. Troy Ross
Occupational Medicine

In brief: Stay away from drugs

Try eating a lot of small snacks, and make sure the snacks have a mix of protein and fats.
Nuts and cheese are the best for that. Make your afternoon meal the one with the carbohydrates and then more fresh vegetables and some protein with the evening meal.

In brief: Stay away from drugs

Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT

I suggest you right down what you eat and what time.
In any diet you have to get rid od simple carbs which have no nutritional value except for calories and it causes rebound hypoglycemia and you eat more of the same.So cut down on carbs first of all and consume small portions of fatty and high protein food.Eat good quantity of fruits and vegetables and whole grains in a balanced way and exercise.

In brief: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Arnon Rubin