I peed this morn and it was dark yellow like caramel. Only once. But I drink dr pepper constantly with almost no water. Is this ok?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Probably cocentrated

First morning urine is usually the most concentrated which makes the urine dark.
Colring in your dr peppers may also contribute to the caramel color. However worth having urine checked if caramel color continues because it might be due to blood from kidney or myoglobin. Either would require treatment. Try and switch your prime beverage to water, it is the low calorie health drink for all.

In brief: Probably cocentrated

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber

In brief: Urine colors

The urine colors am could be related to colorants on last ingest, solid liquids, pills.
But, is important to check with your primary to found out others reasons like high blirrubine..... Check the next urination, if continue with dark color or increase , see your dr.

In brief: Urine colors

Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Tonga Nfor