Baby allergic to dairy soy wheat gluten egg recently we had 2 dogs stay now he has sneezing runny nose bad wheezy chest could he be allergic to dogs?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Sneezing and congest

Yes he could be allergic to dog dander and also to many other things.

In brief: Sneezing and congest

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Anthony Rooklin
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Probably not

Unless the baby has had enough prior exposure to have already become allergic to dogs i doubt that the visit caused him to become allergic.
I think it is much more likely that the child is infected with a viral cold caught from your guests and it has triggered his asthma symptoms. I would check with whomever is his treating physician and make sure he is getting the correct medication.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Anthony Rooklin
Dr. Anthony Rooklin
Dr. Steven Seres