How can I stop myself from eating too much I can't stop help what should I do I eat too much?

Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: More info is needed

R you on meds? Meds can make you eat too much.
If you are tell your MD and get a medication change. If not seek out help for overeaters. Start making a list of everything you eat or drink, time of day and amount. this can help your therapist.

In brief: More info is needed

Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Slow down eating

The faster u eat, the more u can pack in at meal time.
.So, slow slow slow it down..Have some salads, soups, water, maybe little bread..Give sometime in between, then some more time before main course etc..This gives your brain time to get the signal from your stomach that you got food, thus decreasing hunger drive, lessening food intake... Consult doc for additional help..If needed... Good luck.

In brief: Slow down eating

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen