Any suggestions on what foods to eat on a low carb diet?

Veggies. Veggies are low in carbohydrates- eat to your hearts content. You can have meat, chicken, fish, turkey, milk, dairy and cheese. Eggs are carb free. Nuts are carb free so enjoy. Fruits have some carbs- you can have in moderation.
Low carb foods! Generally you want to avoid sugars and starches (grains, potatoes). Do eat non-starchy carbs like vegetables, avocados and berries and have moderate protein foods like beans, nuts, seeds, eggs, cheese, chicken, fish, grass-fed meats etc. Avoid gmo foods ; animals fed gmo foods (thus choose organic meats/eggs). For a detailed essay i've written on diet and health see http://bit.Lygagviu.