I broke my foot is it okay to take extra calcium, vitamin d and magnesium? Will I get sick from to much?

Yes, unlikely. Yes, it is reasonable to take up to 1500 mg of calcium a day (choose well-absorbed forms like citrate) and up to 1000 mg of magnesium (glycinate, taurate or citrate) and up to 10, 000 iu of vit d. These doses will not be toxic, though magnesium will cause loose stools if you take too much. I also advise vit k at least 1000 mcg (1-2 mg/day) ; boron. Also consider trf: http://bit.Ly/1f0r6v6.
Not necessary. A well balanced diet is adequate.. Too much calcium and or vitamin d could be hazardous. You should take just recommended daily doses.
Safe. To take but don't exceed 1500 mg a day.