Where can I get a patch test for neomycin allergy? I want the shingles vaccine but had a bad reaction to neosporin plus 10 years ago.

Neosporin. Discuss with a dermatologist trained in allergic reactions- neosporin has many reactions.
An allergist. An allergist can test you and tell you if you have a neomycin allergy.
Derm/Allery. Most dermatologists and allergists perform patch testing. Allergists are also more likely to perform skin testing or blood testing when looking for allergy. Try your local dermatologist first.

Related Questions