Approximately how much would it cost for a laser treatment on the face to remove acne/acne scars? And where can u contact these doctors?

It will vary greatly. I see that you are in the us and if you phone a medical school, the dermatology residents (who are super-smart and up-to-date) might welcome you at a very reasonable price. I'm sorry your acne wasn't treated as it should have been, but do keep in mind that several of the top hollywood guys kept their scars for the "tough guy" look. It's your call -- i hope you get what you want.