My last cycle puts my pregnancy at 7w. My gs was measured at my first us and it puts my pregnancy at 10w. I heard a heart beat. Is there a problem?

IUP. The ultrasound is more accurate at this time so you conceived earlier. If you aren't having any symptoms, the pregnancy is okay.
Probably not. If there is a fetal heart beat, then the pregnancy is likely normal. The gs measurement is not a reliable predictor of gestational age. The fetal heart beat is usually detectable by ultrasound by about 6 weeks gestation and by external doppler by about 9 weeks.