Today in the morning I drank a glass of orange juice is it okey if I drink it at night also ? Is it bad for health

Dr. Alvin Mathew
In brief: OK
You can drink it anytime you want.
Keep in mind it also has calories so as long as you don't overdo it, you can drink it anytime of the day.

In brief: OK
You can drink it anytime you want.
Dr. Alvin Mathew
Dr. Alvin Mathew
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Ok if..
That is probably ok for most healthy folks.
..Oj has good vitamins and some fibers (pulps), but also sugar. So, if you are not really engaging in other juices/sodas/sweets etc..Two glasses of oj/day is quite all right..If you have lots of other sugars during day, then oj at night is another excess...So, use your commonsense, rorome.. Stay healthy and well... Good luck.

In brief: Ok if..
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Adam Smith