What is the age range of women who have laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy (lavh) performed?

Could be any age. The nice thing about an lavh is that it can usually be performed on anyone requiring a hysterectomy - regardless of age. I have performed lavh on women up to 94 years of age. There would not be a minimum age - most women are going to recover more quickly and easily from an lavh than from an abdominal hysterectomy. One great benefit is the lower complication rate compared to abdominal or vaginal.
Not based on age. The criteria for lavh has nothing to do with age. The surgical approach is based on the indications for the procedure and the comfort level of the surgeon. There are many post menopausal women (50-60-70) for whom the laparoscopically assisted vaginal approach is appropriate. There are also younger women who are good candidates.
35-55. 35-55 year olds is the usual age range for women who have laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomies.