Will not doing exercise affect my coronory heart disease 60% mid LAD as suffer bad deppression like and never in the mood to do anything.

Dr. Michael Moran
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Yes.

See my previous answer to your question.
Exercising aerobically, not just walking, can actually lead to plaque "regression", along with medications to lower BP and cholesterol. Lack of exercise can make you depressed, conversely, exercise will give you more energy. Lack of exercise will lead to plaque "progression" and worsening of the 60% blockage.

In brief: Yes.

Dr. Michael Moran
Dr. Michael Moran
Dr. Payam Mehranpour
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Exercise

Lack of exercise and sedentary lifestyle is associated with increased risk of heart disease.
Evaluation by a cardiologist prior to starting exercise would be advised. Once you start exercise, motivation may follow.

In brief: Exercise

Dr. Payam Mehranpour
Dr. Payam Mehranpour