Edge of my front two teeth have broken color of one tooth is changing and I have red bump on the gums. What is th best suitable treatment for my teeth?

Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Possible root canal

If the teeth are fractured and one is turning a darker color with a swelling above the tooth then chances are the nerve has died and an abscess is forming.
Depending on the extent of the fracture the tooth might be able to be saved with root canal therapy or it may have to be extracted.

In brief: Possible root canal

Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dentistry

In brief: U Have 2 Problems

You have 2 separate problems.
The broken edges can be easily repaired by a dentist, either with composite (plastic) or porcelain. The discoloration and swelling on the gums are most likely signs of infection within the tooth root. That was probably caused by trauma and needs to be addressed separately. In either case, there's nothing you can do yourself. See your dentist soon.

In brief: U Have 2 Problems

You have 2 separate problems.
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dr. Colton Bradshaw

In brief: Concern for abscess

Red bumps involving the gums--with or without discolored teeth--are of significant concern for probable dental abscesses.
Without any further hesitation you should schedule a visit with your dentist urgently. If you do not have a dentist, then contact your primary care physician for assistance.

In brief: Concern for abscess

Dr. Colton Bradshaw
Dr. Colton Bradshaw