After removing stiches from the previous surgery(4 wisdom tooth), my both side of cheek have huge patch of blue black. And hurts too. What happened?

In brief: Hematoma

There may have been bruising from the procedure.
Wisdom tooth surgery can be traumatic to the tissues in the area. It should pass, but you can see the oral surgeon who extracted them to make sure eveything is healing well.

In brief: Hematoma

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Surgery

Sometimes bruising is internal and takes days to show on the surface of cheeks, either inside or outside.
I doubt the removing of the stitches caused these hematomas. Your dentist\surgeon should follow your healing over the next few weeks until everything feels and looks fine. If you have any concerns or questions, you should address them directly to your surgeon.

In brief: Surgery