Lower right abdominal pain hurts more when I exhale?

May be serious. Pain in the right lower abdomen is one of the symptoms of appendicitis, although other things can cause it. If it changes with breathing it can be a sign of an irritated abdominal cavity (peritonitis), although it can also be muscular, hernia, other infection, etc. If it gets worse, and other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, fever exist, be seen!
Could be. Appendicitis or a problem with right ovary or a ureteral/kidney stone. See your doctor today or if severe or with low grade fever go to er. Don't risk missing an early appendicitis.