Bleeding when spitting in morning I have white things in crypts often and my oral hygiene isnt the best tonsil stones causing bleeding? Abscess?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder

In brief: Brush teeth,dentist

Overall it seems you have hit the most important thing on the head - improved oral hygiene! the bleeding can be from gum disease although more serious dental infections can do the same.
If you have pain, difficulty swallowing and fever, an abscess could be there. White things are collections of food, etc in the tonsils and are common.

In brief: Brush teeth,dentist

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: See ENT MD

Sounds like part of your problem is tonsils.
Not uncommon. See your ENT doctor and see your dentist to cover all bases. Good luck.

In brief: See ENT MD

Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler