Bleeding when spitting in morning I have white things in crypts often and my oral hygiene isnt the best tonsil stones causing bleeding? Abscess?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: Brush teeth,dentist
Overall it seems you have hit the most important thing on the head - improved oral hygiene! the bleeding can be from gum disease although more serious dental infections can do the same.
If you have pain, difficulty swallowing and fever, an abscess could be there. White things are collections of food, etc in the tonsils and are common.

In brief: Brush teeth,dentist
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics
In brief: See ENT MD
Sounds like part of your problem is tonsils.
Not uncommon. See your ENT doctor and see your dentist to cover all bases. Good luck.

In brief: See ENT MD
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine