How to bring down swelling, on a toddler eye lid from a masquito bite also on the ear tooo?

In brief: It will pass
I find a dose of diphenhydramine (benadryl) can sometimes help if there is some associated itching.
Most toddlers won't let you do much. If you just monitor the area for signs of infection (unusual) it will pass in the next day or two.You'll get a few concerned looks from strangers but that is the worst of it.

In brief: It will pass
In brief: Cool Compresses
Cool compresses can be helpful to reduce localized swelling.
Also, keeping the head elevated my help.

In brief: Cool Compresses
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Insect bite
Swelling due to insect bites can be due to inflammation from the bite itself or a subsequent skin infection.
If it is mild, try cool compresses. If worsening, see a doctor since an infection may require systemic antibiotics.

In brief: Insect bite
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Cindy Juster