I get a second of lost of breath in my neck/throat with what feels like a heart palpitation but sometimes with out the feeling of a heart palpitation?

Extrabeats in the. Form of premature ventricular and atrial contraction can give you a sensation of on second lost of breath. How was your ekg? If you continue with the symptoms a holter test that check your hear rhythm and rate in a period of 24 hrs or more will be a possibility. Also avoid coffee, energy drinks, alcohol, street drugs. Any associated symptoms?. A good history and physical by a physician recommended.