I have had a heavy mucus discharge from my rectum for about six years. Had delorme procedure done now have no bowel control and still heavy mucus?

Delorme's . Procedure done to repair external rectal prolapse. If after the procedure you developed bowel incontinence and do not improved within few weeks, other studies like anorectal physiology and endo anal ultrasound may be required. Consult with your surgeon asap.
Recurrence. There is a high rate of recurrence after the delorme procedure, although it is a good way to avoid a major abdominal operation with less risk of complications. Discuss this with your colorectal surgeon, as you may benefit from other options if you have no major medical problems. Recurrences happen after "perineal" approaches like the delorme procedure more often than "transabdominal" approaches.