I am getting light headed a lot & have started to have constant head aches, & shoulder pain that radiates through my face and shoulder. Please help?

Complex. You need to see a doctor to find out what is wrong. Could be caused by several different things, including migraines, cervical spine disease, or psychological problems with anxiety.
Carotid artery? Dissection of a carotid artery can cause similar symptoms. This results in narrowing of the artery with reduction of brain blood flow. But shoulder pain is usually not too prominent. Other blood vessel disorders should be considered. Consult your doctor soon.