My little toe is as big as my big toe and I had a wart frozen off the little toe? What could've happened and what should I do?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: It might be infected
So you new to have it looked at.

In brief: It might be infected
So you new to have it looked at.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Warts
Each night before going to bed soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, apply it to the wart and then hold it in place with a band-aid.
Leave it on all night, or if you like, 24 hours a day but change the soaked cotton and band-aid each evening for a week. The wart will swell and may throb as it reacts with the vinegar and then start to turn black within the first two days and in two weeks gone.

In brief: Warts
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher