How long after kidney stone removal w/ laser, should it take to pass resididual fragments. Much sharp stinging in penis - stent in- blood in urine?

Stents. Ureteral stents can be very uncomfortable. Blood in the urine and burning with urination are common symptoms of stents. Likely your symptoms will improve when the stent is removed.
Depend.... The duration for passing fragments widely varies reflecting individual ureteral function & size of stone fragments; occasionally, stone frags may be still passing up to 2-3 months. As to hurting, it depends on degree of related inflammation and location and length of the stent. Most can bear with such with judicious use of pain med. For yours, asking your urologist is easiest to do. Best to health.