My mom is taking 10mg crestor (rosuvastatin) daily very good results she went back to her dr for a follow up he gave her 20mg of crestor (rosuvastatin) to take because he said he ?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Increase in Crestor (rosuvastatin)

Your mom's physician (p) may have increased her dose due to the fact that 20 mg of Crestor (rosuvastatin) (c) was needed to control her cholesterol levels.
You should have her ask her p for an answer to your question. In my opinion, the only reason to raise her c dose was to lower her elevated cholesterol levels on her old dose of 10 mg of c.

Dr. Jane Van Dis