I have pain on touch on rt shoulder blade, it has shifted from near the spine, radiates to spine, pains smwhr deep when i bend neck, am a smoker, chest CT normal, can this be lung cancer? What is this

Dr. Feras Abdul khalek
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Not likely

Not likely lung cancer.
Sounds like muscle-skeletal pain, ie muscle sprain. If it persists for a few weeks then it warrants a doctor visit. Your ct scan is normal so this is less likely lung cancer. Lung cancer doesn't make you hurt upon touch. Smokers have a 20 fold risk of getting lung cancer. But that risk goes down significantly if they quit for about 5 years.

In brief: Not likely

Not likely lung cancer.
Dr. Feras Abdul khalek
Dr. Feras Abdul khalek

In brief: A clear CT

Means that it is not lung cancer.
Ct is the most sensitive method available to evaluate for lung cancer. Your symptoms sound musculo-skeletal. I would still recommend smoking cessation.

In brief: A clear CT

Means that it is not lung cancer.
Dr. Alfred Parkhill Hand
Dr. Alfred Parkhill Hand
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology