What are tests that could determine what is causing my frequent urination. I had a test and got a negative result for diabetes and a uti.?

Many. There are numerous tests. It can be range from blood to urine to ultrasound to mri. Instead of viewing only tests, it would be good to have a complete history and physical. There are many causes besides diabetes and a uti. There are other causes such as siadh, sepsis, pregnancy, and others.
Other causes. frequent urination could be because of multiple symptoms including bladder irritation, excessive caffeine intake, excessive fluid intake etc.