What can I do to help my son control his adhd?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Group acitivities
Adhd children get bored too easily and bored kids often get in trouble.
Get him involved in sports activities, anything. Make sure it is often and regularly done! minimized tv/video games etc...Avoid energy drinks etc.. It may be difficult at first, but will get better in few wks. Also, consult doc for possible treatment, as some do need them. Best of luck.

In brief: Group acitivities
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Mary Ann Block
General Practice
In brief: Find the real cause
I evaluate a person for the real underlying cause of their adhd symptoms rather than just covering symptoms with drugs.
Causes can be learning problems, diet, allergies or nutritional deficiencies. When the underlying cause is treated, no drugs are needed.

In brief: Find the real cause
Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Mary Ann Block