On feb 18 i had lower lumbar spinal fusion, since then my left leg below the knee is numb, tingly today and skin around my leg feel tight. Is this norm?

Dr. Peter Tomasello
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See below

In general spine surgery is performed for radicular problems which is numbness and tingling down the leg , weakness of the foot and ankle and unrelenting back pain.
There are also our other indications for spine surgery but it sounds like you or one of these of the above. I'm not sure the symptomatology you had prior to your fusion you may want to go back to your spine surgeon get follow-up x-rays and other diagnostic studies or you may want to seek a second opinion. Good luck thank you.

In brief: See below

Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. Peter Tomasello