I had a thp (total hip replacement ) months ago and I am still having a lot of pain, should I be concerned?

Dr. Barry Waldman
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction

Everyone takes different amount of times to heal, however, talking it over with your doctor is never a bad idea.

Dr. Barry Waldman
Dr. Barry Waldman
Dr. Ralph Salvagno
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Possibly

A re evaluation by your surgeon is appropriate.
You should be prepared to answer questions to help determine the reason. Have you had a fever or have you been feeling ill? .Is the incision warm or red. Where is the pain? Is it different than before surgery? Does anything make the pain better or worse? Do you have night pain? Do you have any numbness or tingling?

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Ralph Salvagno
Dr. Ralph Salvagno
Dr. Videh Mahajan

In brief: THA

Should discuss with your surgeon.

In brief: THA

Should discuss with your surgeon.
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Vikram Patel