I had a thp (total hip replacement) months ago and I am still having a lot of pain, should I be concerned?

Yes. Everyone takes different amount of times to heal, however, talking it over with your doctor is never a bad idea.
Possibly. A re evaluation by your surgeon is appropriate. You should be prepared to answer questions to help determine the reason. Have you had a fever or have you been feeling ill? .Is the incision warm or red. Where is the pain? Is it different than before surgery? Does anything make the pain better or worse? Do you have night pain? Do you have any numbness or tingling?