I think I sprianed my ankle 15 days ago - its still swells through out the day but doesn't just to walk - hurts to twist though-should I see a doctor?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: May need 4-6 wks ...
Ankle sprains typically take longer to heal because of the tremendous pressure on them every step you take.
..Thus traumatizing the sprained areas over n over, thus slows down the healing process. You case seems mild...Just take it easy, gentle stretching, otc motrin/aleve if needed. If better each day = good sign. If getting worse, then consult doc... Good luck.

In brief: May need 4-6 wks ...
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Michael Wynn
Podiatry
In brief: Twisted ankle
Yes, go see a specialist.
..Find out what is wrong, and then you will be on the road to recovery...

In brief: Twisted ankle
Yes, go see a specialist.
Dr. Michael Wynn
Dr. Michael Wynn
Dr. Arnon Rubin