I have rashes in my vaginal area. It burns and itches all the time. What can it be? And what can I do to treat it? P.S. I am not sexually active.

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Yeast Infection

It may be caused by yeast infection.
You can use1% Clotrimazole cream plus 1%hydrocortisone cream both available withour prescription, use twice a day, or zeasorp -af powder apply twice a day, and for itching you can take 10 mgm zyrtec (cetirizine) available over the counter if itching is really bad, and if it does not clear up, see your doctor or gynecologist.Keep the area as dry as possible.

In brief: Yeast Infection

It may be caused by yeast infection.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jane Van Dis