Would the dentist offer me temporary false teeth for free if I am on medicare?

In brief: Nothing is ever free

I've seen some dentists give free temporaries, but they incorporate it into the cost of the extractions and final dentures.
Talk to different dentists and see what they can do for you. Some do free or minimal fee work from time to time.

In brief: Nothing is ever free

Dr. Winston Muditajaya
Dr. Winston Muditajaya
Dr. Stan Shih
Dentistry

In brief: No

Medicare is health insurance for the elderly.
Unfortunately, medicare has no dental benefit component. Medicare does not pay for any dental treatment.

In brief: No

Dr. Stan Shih
Dr. Stan Shih
Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Doubt it

Talk to dentist and ask for discounts or payment plans.
Some dentists may give their services for free but you take responsibility for the cost of false teeth.Does not hurt to ask.We are all human.

In brief: Doubt it

Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: See the dentist...

I am not sure how medicare works.
I do not know for sure if there are benefits for false teeth on medicare. Otherwise i would seek dental care with a dentist. If you have financial hardships i would call the local dental society in the nyc area; there may be public clinics that offer at least lower fee temporary false teeth. If you do have some means to pay then seek someone you can trust.

In brief: See the dentist...

I am not sure how medicare works.
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Cindy Juster