Would pelvic pain be so intense this long after delivery 2wk ago. Could I have appendicitis or retained placenta?

Your body is trying to tell you that something is wrong.
You could have retained placenta or appendicitis. You should call your obstetrician and discuss it. You may need to go to the emergency room for evaluation.

Dr. Scott Grover
Dr. Scott Grover
Dr. Johnnie Ham

In brief: Pelvic Pain

Possibly both. Plus some others, depending on what happened at delivery.
A common neglected one is pudendal neuralgia, which is usually due to a damaged pudendal nerve during delivery. I would give it more time. However, if a fever develops, or the pain increaes, you need to go get it checked out.

In brief: Pelvic Pain

Dr. Johnnie Ham
Dr. Johnnie Ham
Dr. Vikram Patel