Medical reports of my father having alfafetoprotein (afp) is 11727.28 ng/ml, hepatitis b antigen 78.05 & HBsAG is >250iu/ml what is meant by report?

Elevated AFP. Given your father's history of chronic hbv infection and now with the marked elevation of afp, this is almost conclusive of possible hepatocellular carcinoma. Need to follow up with your primary care doctor, gi, and oncologist for further work up and definitive treatment.
Hepatitis B ; HCC. Your father has hepatitis b and his elevated AFP is concerning for a primary liver cancer called hcc (hepatocellular carcinoma). He should see a liver specialist to discuss options and possible treatments as soon as possible.