Witnessing domestic violence as a child makes me hypersensitive. Should I turn in my neighbor who shouts?

Dr. TRUC DAO

In brief: Domestic violence

If the shouts are directed to kids, and it happen frequently, the police needs be notified; social workers of the child protection program can be sent to the home to insure the kids' safety.
You can call the program yourself early so the kids do not suffer what you suffered. False alert and extra care never hurt. The visit can detect physical violence that remain hidden too long, please do so.

In brief: Domestic violence

Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: It depends on what

He shouts and when.
And how close you are to your neighbors and what you have seen. Can you talk to the person you believe to be the victim?

In brief: It depends on what

He shouts and when.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: It depends on what

He shouts and when.

In brief: It depends on what

He shouts and when.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: It depends on what

He shouts and when.

In brief: It depends on what

He shouts and when.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Jonathan Jassey