Can hand foot and mouth affect a 80yrs old with heart disease?

Confusing question. Certainly, if someone has gone 80 years and never had this virus they could become infected by it. It would likely cause abdominal cramps and a rash like many such viruses do that have no pattern named after them.Chances are, they had it as a kid and don't remember it, and there is no one is around that might.
Possible . oot and mouth disease (HFMD)?

HFMD most commonly affects children under 10 years of age. Older children and adults are sometimes affected. Adults and older children with HFMD tend to develop a milder form of the illness compared with younger children. But adults can sometimes have quite severe symptoms.