Possible chronic fatigue syndrome and noticeable REM rebound on sleep apnea treatment. Will taking antidepressants aggravate symptoms of both?

REM Rebound. Rem rebound is common when treatment for sleep apnea is started. Antidepressants will sometimes decrease rem sleep. They will not worsen rem rebound. They may indeed be helpful in chronic fatigue. It is also possible that your chronic fatigue may improve with sleep apnea treatment. A lot depends upon whether your fatigue is physical tiredness or sleepiness. Best wishes to you and i hope you feel better soon.